Friday, February 11, 2005

My friends - Part II

Me: Dei varia polaam? (Dude, are you coming?)
He: machi oru 5 mins da vandhudaren (give me 5 minutes)
Me (after 5 minutes) : Dei vaa daaa (Comeon man)
He : fiiiiivvveee minutes dho vandhutten, idha mattum mudichidaren (Just 5 more minutes, I will finish this and come)
Me (after half an hour) : Dei puhlleeaazzee vaa daaa (Dude, puhlleeaazzeee come)
He : ok ok , last , innum 5 minutes dhaan

......................

after about 1 hour, we both are on our way.

That is Madhusudhanan for you.

Actual Name : Madhusudhanan Gopal

We prefer to call him : Gmad, Kodhu

Physical Description : Tall, fair, slim, bespectacled, athtletic, adding more acreage to his hairline(Which he tries to cover up wherever possible)

Good at : Cricket, WWF, Movie Details such as director,actor,actress,music director, music directors sister's brother's cousin's would be, Scoring centums, Keeping Secrets (very good at this one), Ability to keep himself under control in the most difficult of situations, patience, being stubborn

Bad at : I better not say anything here :)

Religious : A very devout Iyengar. Thinks there is God and truly believes in Him.

My friendship with him : Dates back to school days at DAV Gopalapuram. Back then he was a short guy who used to score good marks and stay on top as far as marks are concerned. I met him more often in college mainly bacause we were all from the same school. But our friendship thickened during the second year when he was my sideie (the guy who stays in the room next to yours).

We used to discuss about all the people around us, and many things. Became great friends, and there is rarely anything to this date that I have hidden from him. He too shares a lot of his feelings with me, which he rarely reveals to others. Perhaps, this is one reason why I understand him much better than many do. A great guy to have as your friend

The friendship suffered a trauma in second year when a misunderstanding broke out between us, regarding a project which myself and mumu (ya the guy I just mentioned about), were to do. He wanted to be part of that project, and somehow it did not work out (perhaps my mistake) , but it all ended in a good note when we discussed it out in the open. Ever since there has been no hiding things between us.

In my fourth year I was very much saddened to know that he will be doing his practice school in a different semester (which means 1 year of college without him by my side). He was the one guy in my wing who was not in the Art And Decoration department, and his not being with me for one year was to be a huge loss for me. I have missed him ever since. He is in Chennai right now, working for Caritor. If I get a chance to be with him again I would consider that to be one lucky dream fulfilled.

Perhaps he is the one guy with whom I have shared the most in my life. Could be because he is like a bottomless vessel, things go in and never come out. You need to talk to a person like gmad, to sink ur sorrows. I started missing him so much towards the end of my third year with the thought of having to be withouth him for one more year that I moved into his room :) and spent the rest of the college days in the third year as his roommate.

Have been missing you since then madhu. Glad to be your friend and great to have known you. Thank you once again God for showering one more Great friend on me

No comments: