Tuesday, November 22, 2005

So much for the power of the Pen

A consolation from the exam on Sunday was that I managed to come in the papers.

http://www.hindu.com/2005/11/21/stories/2005112114430300.htm

I said "This year the paper had a lot less questions compared to last year and also the difficulty level was greater, and therefore the cut offs would be lower."

She understood it as "This year's paper was slightly easier than last year's test," said C. Balasubramaniam, who took CAT for the second time. With over two years' work experience, Balasubramaniam said he hoped to get into a good business school.

Hehe....that too she has mishhpelt my name as Balasubramaniam ....I clearly told her it was C.Balasubramanian.

:(

Now I know what Kushboo feels like.

1 comment:

Mysorean said...

If I support you now, I must feel like Suhasini, right?! ;)